Use this link to submit your paper to ISIEA2023. Use the Instruction below to prepare your paper
if you do not want your paper to be included in the Springer Proceedings, please state it clearly in the specific box that you will find in the submission page.
The full paper submission deadline has been extended to the 26th February 2023
PAPER INSTRUCTIONS AND TEMPLATE
The paper template and Author Guidelines can be downloaded here, see the bottom of the page.
- All submissions must follow the Springer Template. Papers with another formatting will be rejected without review.
- The papers should be written in English.
- The minimum length of the paper is 8 (eight) pages and the maximum length of the paper is 12 (twelve) pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
- All submissions will undergo a double-blind peer review process and will be evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to the conference, contributions, and readability.
- The paper should contain the following elements: Introduction, Literature Review, Research Methodology/Question, Main Contribution and Results, Conclusions, Acknowledgment (if necessary), References.
- Use Title Case for the paper title, i.e. capitalizing all main words.
- The number of co-authors should not exceed six persons.
- Papers will be accepted on the understanding that the original submitted manuscript has not been copyrighted, published, or accepted for presentation at any other conference.
- To grant publication, upon acceptance of a paper, at least one of the authors must complete the event registration and present the paper.