All participants (even without a paper submission) need to register for the event by latest May 31, 2022.
Fee for registration to the event
Conference fee incl. social dinner, lunches and coffee breaks
Paper submission fee
Fee for accompanying person to the social dinner
Registrations are now open! Please, follow this link to proceed to the registration portal:
Papers have been published as Conference Proceedings in Springer
– Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems –
Use the following link to access ConfTool
Notification of acceptance and reviewer comments will be communicated by 20 May, 2022.
The final and camera-ready version of your paper is due by 31 May, 2022.
Abstract submission is optional. The abstract should contain information about the authors, paper title and a short abstract (200 words).
Please send your abstract at firstname.lastname@example.org
The paper template and Author Guidelines can be downloaded here.
- All submissions must follow the Springer Template. Papers with another formatting will be rejected without review.
- The papers should be written in English.
- The minimum length of the paper is 8 (eight) pages and the maximum length of the paper is 12 (twelve) pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
- All submissions will undergo a double-blind peer review process and will be evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to the conference, contributions, and readability.
- The paper should contain the following elements: Introduction, Literature Review, Research Methodology/Question, Main Contribution and Results, Conclusions, Acknowledgment (if necessary), References.
- Use Title Case for the paper title, i.e. capitalizing all main words.
- The number of co-authors should not exceed six persons.
- Papers will be accepted on the understanding that the original submitted manuscript has not been copyrighted, published, or accepted for presentation at any other conference.
- To grant publication, upon acceptance of a paper, at least one of the authors must complete the event registration and present the paper.