ISIEA 2022 papers have been published as Conference Proceedings in Springer
– Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems – Scopus-indexed
We expect the same outlet for publication for ISIEA 2023 (negotiations ongoing)
The access link to ConfTool will be available soon
Abstract submission is optional. The abstract should contain information about the author, paper title and a short abstract (200 words).
please, send your abstract at firstname.lastname@example.org
The paper template and Author Guidelines can be downloaded here.
- All submissions must follow the Springer Template. Papers with another formatting will be rejected without review.
- The papers should be written in English.
- The minimum length of the paper is 8 (eight) pages and the maximum length of the paper is 12 (twelve) pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
- All submissions will undergo a double-blind peer review process and will be evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to the conference, contributions, and readability.
- The paper should contain the following elements: Introduction, Literature Review, Research Methodology/Question, Main Contribution and Results, Conclusions, Acknowledgment (if necessary), References.
- Use Title Case for the paper title, i.e. capitalizing all main words.
- The number of co-authors should not exceed six persons.
- Papers will be accepted on the understanding that the original submitted manuscript has not been copyrighted, published, or accepted for presentation at any other conference.
- To grant publication, upon acceptance of a paper, at least one of the authors must complete the event registration and present the paper.
All participants (even without a paper submission) need to register for the event
– registration date to be defined –
Fee for registration to the event
– information avaliable soon –
it is NOT possible to register yet